Sunday, March 30, 2008

Promises, Promises....

I know that I promised pictures in this post, and in my defense I made a valiant attempt. I tried to upload pictures using my mom's computer, but it was too slow to get them on to blogger. I will try again tomorrow. At least the pictures are on the computer, so that's a start.
I do have updates, however. My job is going great. I've officially been launched as a new stylist, so that's a good thing. If any of you who are still reading this have friends in the area, send them to see me! I'm going to the mall on Friday to pass out cards and try to gain a clientele a little faster. We'll hope that works.
I also went to a mid-singles game night a couple Fridays ago, by myself. It was great. I made some friends, which was a welcome change. They were nice enough to invite me and Olivia over for dinner and FHE on Easter. We had a blast, actually. It was really nice to sit and chat with people who have been in my situation and know how I feel and what I'm going through.
This last Friday Olivia and I went with Amy (the girl who's house FHE was at) and her son Oliver and her best friend Shaun to see Horton Hears a Who. It was really cute and, again, nice to go out and have some fun. So, all in all, I'm doing pretty well. Don't get me wrong, I still have hard days, but I'm grateful for a job I enjoy, wonderful people that I work with, and the new friends that I've made. There's a singles dance on Friday I'm sure I will go to and I will let all of you know how that goes. I really hope to get those pictures up tomorrow so check back!!

2 comments:

{irene} said...

Yeah girl!!!!...we want some pictures!..Glad to hear you are doing good!!!..We miss you guys and we keep praying for u!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So glad to hear things are going well.

Email me your address

katie.cardon@gmail.com


-Katie