Monday, March 31, 2008

Hooray for Pictures!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get pictures up! I think it took about a half hour just to upload all these on my mom's computer, but it worked!! Yay! These are all from right before we left Little Rock and one funny one from the road trip. Enjoy!!Matt and Olivia sharing a lemonade.Somehow they got the straws connected and Matt kept sucking all the air from Olivia's mouth. I don't know if you can tell that her mouth is puckered or not, but it was really funny.My great friend Jeanette came up to help us pack and keep us company and we got a chance to make it to a really cool park. Olivia and her daughter Scout had tons of fun playing together.I can't believe how strong Olivia is - she is a monkey!This was a hilarious contraption that Olivia desperately wanted to play on - I couldn't stop laughing when I was on it.I am proud to say my daughter is officially potty trained. Here is Matt painting her nails as a reward for going in the potty!! Aren't they beautiful?We went to a birthday party for one of Matt's law school friend's kid. It was at Pump It Up, where they have lots of bouncy houses. I got this great pic of Denise jumping. It speaks for itself!Denise and Jake and their new puppy Lillie - one happy little family! P.S. notice the cute bangs on D? Yeah, that's right, I rock.Clearly Olivia loves Lillie. All she wanted all weekend was to be in the cage with Lillie.This one is for Mags. I told you she sleeps with her legs up the wall!Mom, can I do an art project, too?I know it's horrible to take a picture of your kid when they are sad, but I just think she is so cute all the time, even when she is mad that I made her wear the green vest instead of the pink hoodie.And this is the greatest picture. We were in a white out and thought this sign was so ironic. So Deb risked her life for a photo op. You rock.

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Way cute pic! I love the one of you on the playground. Don't you sometimes wish you were a kids again? I sure do--less stres!!! Hope all is going well.
Sheri

Josh n Betsie said...

I am so glad you got pictures up. Sounds like things are going great for you. Keep updating the blog ok?

Stephanie said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Olivia has grown. She's so cute! And way to go on having her potty trained-I still haven't gotten around to that yet, hopefully this weekend!

Teriney said...

I think Olivia looks adorable...especially with those sad eyes...someday she will understand that the green jacket looked better than the pink hoodie ;)

The Cannons said...

Kathy,
I haven't checked out your blog in a while and I am so confused. It sounds like things are going better not that I really know. I hope you get lots of faithful customers. Scott and I want to go to Seattle sometime. If we do we will have to look you up.
Mitzi

{irene} said...

Loved seeing you guys!..And I think the last picture is so funny!...Glad to hear that you are doing ok!..Love ya!