Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Fresh Perspective

I am so grateful for all of the love and support that I have received from my family and friends and I want everyone to know that it is through that support that I know Olivia and I will come out on top of this. I have to believe that there are only great things in store for us, if we just do the things that we know we need to. Anyway, without further ado....I give you my new blog!! Basically, it is still just an excuse for me to post more pictures of my fantastically beautiful daughter, but you may get an update or two on us as well!! Thanks again to all of you for helping us through this!

9 comments:

andrea said...

Kathy, email me at andreahainsworth@comcast.net

Josh n Betsie said...

it was good talking to you yesterday. I am sure you are sick of people calling but I want you to know I am thinking of you and olivia. She is looking more and more like you. I am glad you have a blog so I can't keep updated on you now that you are moving so far away. love ya

Stephanie said...

Hey there beautiful, I hope everything is ok. Email when you get a chance ssdavisjunebug@yahoo.com.

{irene} said...

OK!..here you are!..You better post more often now girl!...Because I am going to need my dosis of Olivia and You!!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear your news. We love you and your little girl so much. Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here for you!

Anonymous said...

Olivia will forever be my grandbaby, and you will be in heart & prayers. Here's some good vibes heading your way to give you some extra strength as you begin a "new" normal. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Jenny

Katie said...

You know how much I love you pal. Can't wait to see you tonight!!!!

Jayni and Jake said...

KATHY!!!

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!! (and the cutest Olivia). You can reach me at jaynicarlton@hotmail.com.

Your long lost Spokanite WOMAN!!!

Sheri said...

I love your attitude and outlook on things. I know you and Oliva will do great. Can't wait to see your updates. Sheri